Monday, October 29, 2007

Where, oh where, has it gone?

No fancy excuses. No lame excuses. No excuses.

I haven't blogged in a long, long time.

I haven't knit in a long, long time.

I am ready to post a new blog and do some knitting, but there is no guarantee when the NEXT new blog will appear and how much I will get completed!! Like many others, I am tempted by all the goodies in Ravelry, but I haven't even visited that website in a long while....

So, what have I been doing? Obviously, not much knitting! I do have projects in all the places I haunt...








The Car (for lunch breaks and unexpected appointments)









The Office (not much progress since June)













My Chair (for TV viewing or just staring)











Well, here it is almost November. I have 2 months left to complete all the projects I had planned for 2007. Will I finish them? Probably not. Am I concerned about my lack of commitment? Definitely not. Am I still a knitter? Definitely yes.

No comments: