Monday, February 21, 2011

Looking back #3: More Mamama


(This is another of the planned but never finished  2010 posts.)

As I have previously written, my Mom (Mamama) was a needlecraft nut! While cleaning out yet another box from the back of the closet, I found yet another plastic canvas project that she had started. Some of these sidewalk Santas had been completed, some were partially completed, and some just had their shape cut. I took a break from knitting before Christmas, and completed enough Santas-by-the-Chimney to give to my grandsons and a few friends. In this picture,they are being guarded by Belle, a sweet companion who has been living with me temporarily for over 3 years..





Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Charlie loved his Santa and the treats he was stuffing down the chimney! I love that it can remind me of Mamama, and it reminds him of his Nana!