Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's easy being green!

Hats off (or on) to Kermit!

These caps take me up to the mid-30's or so in my quest to knit 52 hats in 2011. These were made 2 months ago and I did not do a good job of documenting the particulars. Suffice it to say that the yarn is acrylic and the patterns are from various sources...

This first one is another one using the waffle stitch. It is wonderful TV or work/break knitting.
This next one is the pattern "Almost Argyle. " I like the crown, too.


"Welting Fantastic" is the name of this pattern. Again, I like the crown.
This one is some sort of openwork rib. I guess the crown did not turn out too well!

 Finally, here is a generic hat blending the earth and sky. Long live Fun Fur!

Next: the third element.

1 comment:

Jen said...

We're learning about colors of the church year in Little Chapel... "Green is for growing" we say (the season when we hear the most stories about how God helps us grow). We love green! I love all your different patterns... I wonder by the end of the year which will have been your favorite?