Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow hats

A 2 1/2 day paid vacation to sit and knit! The library is not scheduled to reopen until noon on Wednesday! Yesterday I sat in my room in a chair by the window, sometimes knitting, sometimes reading, sometimes eating, sometimes going through boxes, sometimes napping, and sometimes just gazing out the window at the lovely but dangerous scene outside. I have also spent some time praying that we do not lose power.

These were taken in the backyard, since the upstairs window in my room does not open. I just have to keep that view in the camera of my heart.


I finished 2 of the "blue" projects, as well as a sibling of the first of the completed using-up-acrylic hat projects.I think I'll use "UUA" as the acronym. See this post and this post for the yarn details.


That brings the hat count to 4. At this rate, I'll meet my goal of 52 hats by December 31, 2011!

No comments: