Saturday, December 24, 2011

The secret is out!

While surfing through some of my favorite blogs while I was recuperating from "the fall," I was grabbed by these cuties.                        

Not only did they look like quick gifts; but also they would use up more stash acrylic and a stash assortment of wiggly eyes! That's a winner in my book! I did have to purchase the ribbon, candy canes, and a small glue gun. I do not like guns of any kind. Even a glue gun. I can do almost anything (legal) with needles, but somehow I develop 7 thumbs,3 pinkies, and an extra toe when I use a glue gun...

This tree full of ponies went to my department at the library:

This hitching post full of ponies went to some friends and the grandchildren of some friends:

These traditional surprise balls for my grandchildren were guarded by some ponies:

This was a really quick, easy project that did not take away much time from my major project of the year, which has now been completed! I am planning for 2012, and have a project in mind that will keep me knitting as well as keep me decluttering!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Neeeiiiiggghhh! Charlie's horse is hanging on the tree and the yarn ball is now a pile of yarn on his bed! Merry Christmas!