Tuesday, May 29, 2007

May May Be a Maybe

May's project may or may not be completed...ever. It may be one of those rare "it's just not worth the time and effort to finish something that is artsy but relatively useless" objects. Knitting for me is mostly a practical useable or wearable art form. I know there are plenty of patterns out there for knitted "objects d'art" -but I prefer the real thing when it comes to fruit and flowers. I don't know what possessed me to buy the kits. They must have been purchased in the dead of winter!!! Anyway, I felted the second flower yesterday and have gotten this far on the third flower.
I thought this flower was going to be my favorite, but the instructions are not very clear and neither is my brain. I may just leave the flower growing up to God.

No comments: