Friday, June 08, 2007

No June bugs so far...

June's project is making great progress. I have almost finished knitting the brown bag and have found more Cascade 220 in the closet. Working on dark colors is not as bothersome in the spring/summer as it is in the winter. To get joy for my eyes, all I have to do is look outside! So far, I have remembered to water the flowers I planted in the pots on the deck, but the rest of the yard may soon be the color of this pocketbook....

It should be finished, felted, and fabulous by Monday!

Our monthly Sit 'n Knit is tomorrow at Barnes and Noble, so I plan to get started on a black bag. I think there is a little more wool in the closet, so I may be able to finish at least three bags this month. I do have plans for projects that will involve learning new techniques, but my life is so complicated right now that I'm happy just knitting simple projects.

No comments: